BOB DONG US Navy Deck Jacket Vintage Men's USN Dungaree Denim Jumper WW2 Uniform Coat
Reproduction of the denim jacket issued to US Navy sailors in WWII. The jumpers were used for work duties in moderate weather, and were general issue throughout the fleet. They are a simple garment, with a shawl collar, two pockets. Using the 10.5oz weight and shade denim, sewn with dark navy blue thread, double needle chain-stitch construction, realistic contractor labels, and perfectly reproduced Navy buttons.
- 2018 BOB DONG Reproduction USN Deck Jacket
- Made In China
- Fabric: 10.5oz Denim
- Front and rear offset printing navy ship anchor pattern
- Garment wash, Basically no shrinkage
- Sewing: 'Coat', Solid and durable
– due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Please understand that. Thank you！
– Items will be shipped within 1-5 business days after we verify your payment.
– Please tell me your current address after your payment within 1-2 days; otherwise,we will ship your item based on your Escrow address, so make sure it is correct.
– Sometimes it would be longer because of the bad weather, a waste of time in customs clearance.
– Thus please wait patiently when you do not receive your item on time.
If you don't receive the item within thirty days, please contact us, and then I will help you track it.
– If you want a refund because of the item defect or some other quality problems,
please contact us within 7 days after you get it. the fee relating to the reback mailing should be overtaken by yourself.