CB1+PI4B at this link://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004477705287.html?
CB1 Heatsink at this link://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004504256802.html?
More Details about M4P: //github.com/bigtreetech/Manta-M4P
About M8P: //github.com/bigtreetech/Manta-M8P
About CB1: //github.com/bigtreetech/CB1
* The version of MANTA M8P currently on sale without Max31865 cannot directly use the PT100 function. If users need to use this function, they can DIY stick Max31865. We reserve the patch position. At the same time, you can also look forward to the subsequent release of the version with 31865.
Why choose MANTA M8P/M4P Board?
1. It is especially friendly to makers using Klipper. The all-in-one board is a motherboard with integrated
dual cores. One core can be installed with traditional 3D printer firmware (Marlin), while the other
core is installed on the core board and can run Klipper firmware
2. It is also very friendly for novice users who want to use Klipper for the first time. You can directly use a
motherboard to achieve the functions you want.
MANTA M4P:BIGTREETECH MANTA M4P is a 4-axis motherboard using a CM4 BTB header, which
can work with CB1 or CM4 perfectly.
1. DSI1, CSI1 interface (for CM4)
2. Gigabit Ethernet interface (1000M for CM4, 100M for CB1)
3. 3 USB 2.0 ports
4. Equipping the ESD protection chip on the USB and Ethernet ports to prevent being
broken down by the static electricity
5. When working with Raspberry Pi CM4, its 40pin pin header has the same function
as that of Raspberry Pi(Custom IO for CB1)
6. Using a BTB board-to-board connection, which can be further reinforced with
screws, perfectly compatible with CB1 or Raspberry Pi CM4
7. The MCU adopts STM32G0B0RE 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0+ @64MHz chip
8. The power chip adopts TPS5450-5A, which supports DC12/24V power input, the
output current of the chip is up to 5A, and the peak value can reach 6A, which perfectly supports the power supply of the core board
BIGTREETECH MANTA M8P motherboard is a 32-bit printer motherboard developed by Shenzhen Biqu Technology Co., Ltd. 3D printing team for Klipper firmware. Plug in the core board to run the Klipper firmware, which greatly simplifies the connection between the motherboard and the Raspberry Pi, and saves a lot of money. In the installation space in the chassis, the BTB seat is reserved on the motherboard, so that customers can choose to use CM4 or other solutions to solve the current expensive problem of CM4.
1. Adopt 32-bit main frequency 64MHz ARM Cortex-M0 series STM32G0B1VET6 main control chip;
2. The power supply chip adopts TPS5450-5A, which supports DC12/24V power input. The output current of the
chip is up to 5A, and the peak value is up to 6A, which perfectly supports the power supply of Raspberry Pi;
3. The motherboard reserves the BOOT button, and users can update the motherboard boot program through DFU;
4. The 24V, 12V, and 5V voltages of the CNC fans are optional, eliminating the need for the customer to operate an external transformer module, thereby reducing the chance of damage to the motherboard;
5. The thermistor can select the pull-up resistance value through the jumper, in this way, it supports PT1000 without external module, which is convenient for customers to use DIY;
6. MCU firmware can be upgraded through SD card, or MCU firmware can be updated through DFU through Klipper’s make flash command;
7. The main board and the core board use the BTB connection method, so that other core board solutions other than CM4 can be selected;
8. Support material break detection, shutdown, BLTouch, RGB lights and other functions
CB1:CB1 is a computing core board similar to Raspberry Pi CM4.
1. CPU: Allwinner H616, Quad-core Cortex-A53 @1.5GHz
2. GPU: Mali G31 MP2, support OpenGL3.2
3. RAM: 512MB/1GB DDR3L SDRAM
4. Display: HDMI2.0A interface, support 4K display
5. USB 2.0 port
6. 100M Ethernet + 100M WiFi
7. The same BTB header as the Raspberry Pi CM4
1. The CB1 couldn’t be connected to the PI TFT screen. The DSI/CSI port will only work while using CM4.
2. The PI4B should be used with CB1 or CM4 core board to run Klipper
An Innovative and Easier
Way to Run Your KlipperMain FeaturesManta M4PCB1Board-to-Board ConnectorBIGTREETECH CB1
Powerful Enough to Run Linux 1Support Debian I ProgrammableInnovative lmprovement on Running KlipperReliable for Every Print
32-bit 64MHz ARM Cortex-MO+ series chip, more stable and faster.
The Manta M8P and Manta M4P can also run Marlin without CB1/CM4.Your Best ChoiceOnboard HDMI Port
Audio and video can be transmitted to an HDMI screen using only an HDMI cableManta M8P-Excellent FeaturesFull Connectivity
The Manta M8P and Manta M4P offers fully connected with theircomprehensive interfaces, support flament runout detection, autoshutdown, BLTouch, RG lights.More Features You Should Not MissProduct DimensionsInterface DiagramProduct ParametersWhat’s in the Box