2018 The Latest High-Quality Semi-Finger Genuine Leather Gloves Men'S Thin Section Driving Fingerless Sheepskin Gloves M046P-5
HOW TO MEASUREMENT
Measure the hand you normally write with around the palm at its widest the point in inches(excluding the thumb).Record circumference measurement-this will be your glove size.If you are between sizes,choose the smaller size.Gloves should be snug at first but will stretch.
1.Due to different production batches, metal logo decoration on the gloves are sent at random. You may receive gloves with metal logo decoration, may not have metal logo decoration. But does not affect the quality of the glove, if you mind, please do not buy.
2.Due to take pictures of the light problem and different computer monitors pixel different. the real color and the picture color may will be slightly off color.please refer to real gloves color. if you mind,please don't bid it. thank you for your understanding and hope you have a happy shopping in our store.
CARING FOR YOUR GLOVES
1.If your gloves get wet,allow them to dry naturally and away from any external heat source, such as a radiator,hair dryer,or the sun.
For heavy soiling,we recommend the services of a specialised leather dry cleaner.
2.If the soiling is light and not dried in,you may try the following:
- 1.Prepare a hand hot solution of soft soap flakes such a “Lux”.
- 2.Gently sponge down the outside leather of the gloves with this solution.
- 3.Try not to saturate the leather and dab off any excess wetness with a clean dry cloth.
- 4.Allow the gloves to dry naturally and do not use any external heat source such as a radiator,hair dryer or the sun.
- 5.As the gloves are drying,put them on to the hands of the wearer several times. This will help to stretch the leather and restore the shape of the gloves to the profile of the hands.
3.If you decide to use a proprietary leather cleaner or conditioner,please read the product instrucions carefully,and be sure the product you are using is suitable for your glove leather.